Monday, September 14, 2009

A Wonderful Vacation!

We had a great vacation with G-mom and G-dad! We had so much fun at Isle of Palms beach. Sophia loved the beach and the pool. We had wonderful food, thanks to G-dad! He has become an excellent cook. We had fancy meals almost every night. We had so much fun being with Sophia all week. She was so afraid she was going to miss something so napping was out of the question but we enjoyed every minute. I think we all had a great time! It is always fun spending family time with the people you love. Thanks G-mom and G-dad for a great week!


Just being Finley


Taking a quick nap with G-dad and I mean quick! (10 min, maybe)


Playing with G-mom in the pool


She loved the beach!


Showing off Sophia's new sunglasses


Having fun with dad


Spoiled!! Why doesn't anyone feed me while I am laying out on a float?

No comments:

Post a Comment