Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sophia is growing so fast!






It has been so busy lately I haven't had time to write but I can't really pin point what we have been doing to stay so busy. Sophia and I went to northern Indiana to visit good friends last week. On our way there we had some delays and what was supposed to be a 5 hour trip was a 12 hour trip. Sophia was an angel! I have pictures coming from our trip - we used our friends camera so we are waiting for pictures.

Sophia has changed so much in the past month. She is eating Cheetos and spaghetti with meatballs, she is walking next to us with one hand, sleeping 12-13 hours during the night, laughing at us when we say NO, and tonight she climbed up the stairs. Where did my little baby go?

No comments:

Post a Comment