Very Blessed... not much more to say! Lets just say 2 years ago Justin and I sat down and discussed what we really wanted out of life. One of our goals was to get a vacation home on the lake in Kentucky. I never dreamed that we would have it 2 years later! My parents helped make this dream possible. My parents were looking for more investment property in Somerset - our home town - so it was the perfect solution. We went to KY this past weekend and spent all day Saturday looking for a house. When we saw this place we knew we were home. It is exactly what we were looking for, a small cottage on Lake Cumberland. My parents loved it too and they made an offer, we are officially full time renters. The plan is to buy it from them in a couple of years. We are so excited to be able to spend more time back home and let our children grow up closer to family. I feel so blessed to have an awesome husband, a precious little girl, a baby boy on the way and parents that want to see their kids dreams come true. I have got to be the luckiest girl in the world. Thanks Mom and Dad!

Back yard

View from the back deck

The back of the house

The excited couple!
No comments:
Post a Comment