Johnnica came to visit this weekend and we had a great time visiting and Christmas shopping! She helped me put up my Christmas decorations and fixed us a fabulous dinner and breakfast - she feels sorry for Justin that I don't cook much.
Sunday night Justin and I went to Folly Beach for my maternity pictures and had a much needed dinner together. Those pictures should be ready to view next week... I can't wait to see them!
Ocean Eye is officially going to be open next Monday. Everything is pretty much done on the construction so now they just have to move everything over to the new space. Justin has been working pretty much none stop this past month. I am really proud of him for his dedication to his work and his family. I am very THANKFUL to have him as a husband... Love him!
On another note... Sophia got out of her crib last night! I heard a loud thud in her room and ran in there only to find her greeting me at the door! She is crazy, apparently she was not ready to go to bed.

Christmas Decorations

Playing dress up with Johnnica's clothes
These heels are hard to walk in!
Making pancakes with Johnnica

Storytime before bed
Lunch at chick-fil-a
New Christmas PJ's and her new ornament

Johnnica helping me with Christmas decorations.. ok she did all the work
Sophia hanging her new ornament

Christmas Decorations
Playing dress up with Johnnica's clothes
These heels are hard to walk in!
Making pancakes with Johnnica
Storytime before bed
Lunch at chick-fil-a
New Christmas PJ's and her new ornament
Johnnica helping me with Christmas decorations.. ok she did all the work
Sophia hanging her new ornament
No comments:
Post a Comment