Jhett is a good baby, he was a little colicky at first but I think we have that under control now. We have been getting him on a schedule so life is a little calmer. We are putting him to bed around 7:30 and he wakes up every 2-3 hours to eat and then back to sleep. He is growing so fast. I took him to the doctor last week and he had grown almost 2 inches since birth. He is currently in 3-6 month clothes so he is a big boy. Life with 2 is hard but so worth it. Jhett is such a blessing to our family. Seeing Sophia love on him makes my heart melt. I can't wait to see them play together.
We are having his new born pictures taken next week so I will be posting those as soon as they are finished.


No comments:
Post a Comment