Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011!

What a great Easter weekend we had with the babies! It was so much fun to watch Sophia enjoying dying and hunting Easter eggs. It was beautiful weather all weekend so we spent most of the time outside. Lots of memories made this past weekend.

Sophia's Birthday is this weekend so we are busy getting ready for that. She is excited for all her friends to come to her PINK POODLE PARTY. We have a busy May coming up with her party and our trip to Disney. I can't wait to take Sophia and Jhett on vacation and enjoy that time as a family.

On another note - I am working my way through my to-do-list. I have Sophia in a dance class and individual swim lessons lined up for the summer. I have been working out 3-4 days a week. I am not to my goal yet but on my way. I am meeting with 2 girls from my MOPS group this week to get started on couponing...one girl is even taking me grocery shopping. We scheduled our trip home for the summer - 6 weeks at the lake house!!!! And finally we booked our Disney trip to spend more time as a family. I tell ya I stay busy all the time, I don't know how I ever worked full-time. I tell Justin all the time "please never make me go back to work". I absolutely love being at home with my babies.
Coloring eggs

I love my mama!


Got a little carried away with the stickers
Finley Sophia and Caroline
Sophia pushing Carter
The Easter bunny came to visit
Excited about her Dora cup!
Sharing her gummies with dad
Juice Please!
How do I look?


Jhett playing with his new toy
The Easter festivities wore him out!
Presents from Poppy
Playing with his new rabbit
Grilling out with mom!

My sweet little man


My sweet little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment