Saturday, April 9, 2011

Officially a stay at home mama!

As of this week I am off maternity leave and staying home with my babies. I am really excited about this transition in my life. Justin told me that he has never seen me this happy. Justin also changed his schedule to be at home more as well, he is only in the office on Wednesday, Thursday's and every other Sat. I feel very blessed to have this set up while our kids are young. Sophia and Jhett will have both parents home most of the time. It has only been a week but so far I am loving life. I have set several goals for this year to keep me busy and focused on what is important in life - our faith, family, friends, and health.

As I accomplish these goals I will mark them off my list. I am listing my goals so I keep myself accountable and so I can remember them!!! HAHA

Get Sophia involved in a sport or dance
Spend quality time individually with Sophia and Jhett - doing things that are special to them.
Work out 4 to 5 days a week to get to my goal weight
Spend several months at the lake house with family
Start couponing - seriously
Volunteering more for the children's ministry at our church
Run a 5 k with my dad
Find a charity or cause that I want to volunteer my time
Plan our ten year anniversary trip
Cook 3 nights a week for my family

I am sure I will add to the list during the year but these goals should keep me busy for a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment