Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What's new with Finley Sophia?

Eating Mexican - her favorite!!
Playing with a dog toy
Just SOME of her babies!
She likes taking a shower by herself - this is her telling me to give her some privacy
This is her playing in the shower - she will use all the hot water if you let her

My little girl is turning 2 in just a couple of weeks. I can't believe it she is growing up so fast. She is talking all the time most of which we can understand. She loves babies, we call her octo mom b/c she carries a million babies around all the time. She is starting dance class tomorrow - hopefully. I had a hard time finding something for her to get involved in but I found a dance class for 3 and 4 yr old's. The instructor said she could try it out because she is potty trained. Speaking of potty training - she is finally trained, it only took 4 months. Never again will I potty train!!! Lesson learned - never potty train a 20 month old!!! We are starting to plan her birthday party which is going to be a PINK POODLE theme. She is so cute, if you ask her how old she will be on her birthday she says 2 and holds up 2 fingers and if you ask her what kind of party she is having she will say a pink poodle party. I think she is as excited as I am about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment