





























I had a wonderful birthday weekend this year. The weather was beautiful so we just got to enjoy the outdoors and friends before we leave for the summer.
Friday - my birthday - We hung out all morning with the babies and then Justin and I went to lunch, barnes and noble, and then off for a couple's massage. It was fabulous!!! The night ended with Mexican with the family.
Saturday was girls night out so Justin watched the babies. We went to Tomatoes to celebrate my birthday!!
Sunday was church then we grilled out with Poppy for lunch. Later that night Justin and I headed out for date night - Mexican and Hangover II.
Monday - We all headed to the water park in the morning and party at the Walden's in the evening.
I could not have ask for a better birthday weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment