Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day 2011!


My special gifts for Mother's Day!

What a great Mother's Day! Justin did a great job making this day relaxing and memorable. It started out by Jhett sleeping all night - I think he knew it was Mother's Day. Then we went to church for Jhett's dedication service. It was really special to have him dedicated on Mother's Day. Then we had lunch with Poppy at the Eclectic Chef. After a nap - Justin surprised me by taking me downtown to a jewelry shop to have a special piece of jewelry made. They opened today just for us to come and shop. We had the whole place to ourselves, it was really nice! I wanted something with Sophia and Jhett's birthstone, that I could wear everyday. I found the perfect combination and they made it right there in front of us. After that Sophia wanted a purple slush from Sonic. It was really cute, we ask her what color slushy and she screamed "purple"! The weather was beautiful today so we went home and played outside and grilled out for dinner. I could not have asked for a more perfect day. I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful family. I pray everyday that my babies know how much I love them and how honored I am to be their mom.

* Oh yeah - they scheduled me a massage for tomorrow night too! I am really spoiled!
My sweet babies!



Poppy loves his grandchildren
Picking out some beads
Sophia trying on her own jewelry
Jhett was playing while we were shopping
My special bracelet
I love her!
According to Sophia - everyone needs bug spray!
She loves to swing!


Her PURPLE slushy




Playing soccer with Sophia

Jhett loves to swing too!
Being nosy!

No comments:

Post a Comment