Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Summer Time!

With summer in full swing we are busier than ever. We just got back from Disney yesterday - pictures will be posted soon, I lost my camera cord but Sophia had a wonderful time. She loved riding all the rides in Magic Kingdom and the "big jeep" safari in Animal Kingdom. She is still in dance class and she starts swim lessons this Tuesday. Jhett and Sophia are still in school several days a week but June 10th will be their last day at Springview. We are spending the summer at the lake house so they will be home for the summer and start school again in August at Old Fort Baptist. I am exciting about the transition but Sophia has been at Springview since she was 7 weeks old so it is a little sad. Jhett is changing everyday - he is rolling from his back to his tummy and he smiles all the time. I got a lot of cute pictures of him at Disney that I will post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment