


Jhett will be 7 months in a couple of days and he is on the move. He is sitting up and crawling everywhere. I wouldn't dare take my eyes off of him for a second. He used to love his bouncer but now not so much. This has all started in the last week or so. I had forgotten what it was like chasing after a crawler!!! He is so sweet though so it makes all the hard work worth it. I took him to the doctor a couple weeks ago and he weighed 19.1 and his height was 28.75. He is eating Stage II foods 3 times a day and about 4 bottles a day. Last week he starting eating puffs too. I would say he is defiantly my eater. Knowing he is my last, I enjoy every stage. With Sophia I could hardly wait for her to reach milestones but with Jhett I am just enjoying everyday playing and laughing with him. I just made him start sleeping through the night... that would have never happened with Sophia. HAHA!!
No comments:
Post a Comment