Sophia was so funny - anytime we would mention Santa she would say " I don't like Santa I love baby Jesus" That is great but I have no idea where she got it. We picked her up from school one day and she told us that. It makes me laugh every time I think about it.


Loving my new brown boots!
Sophia got brown boots too!
Jhett has always loved Sophia's kitchen so Granny Rhonda got Jhett a tool bench!
Family photo - kind of :)
Coloring at her new desk
Fixing mama's hair
She loves scissors - I am waiting for her to cut her hair!
I got Justin a new bible.

A blanket for my naps
Santa brought Sophia a beauty kit with lipstick, nail polish and eye shadow.


Santa brought Jhett balls - he loves balls!
Waiting to open his stocking
Sophia wanted Santa to bring her cannies - lots of cannies.

Eating her cannies :)

Even the dogs got a visit from Santa
Sophia got a doll set ( high chair and table and chairs) and a new baby. She also got a desk because she loves art supplies.


Loving my new brown boots!
Sophia got brown boots too!
Jhett has always loved Sophia's kitchen so Granny Rhonda got Jhett a tool bench!
Family photo - kind of :)
Coloring at her new desk
Fixing mama's hair
She loves scissors - I am waiting for her to cut her hair!
I got Justin a new bible.
A blanket for my naps
Santa brought Sophia a beauty kit with lipstick, nail polish and eye shadow.

Santa brought Jhett balls - he loves balls!
Waiting to open his stocking
Sophia wanted Santa to bring her cannies - lots of cannies.
Eating her cannies :)
Even the dogs got a visit from Santa
Sophia got a doll set ( high chair and table and chairs) and a new baby. She also got a desk because she loves art supplies. Jhett got some dump trucks and little cars.
Art supplies from Meemaw
Mom finally got her computer
An I-pad for kids!
Jhett is walking!!
The 2 Nannies as Sophia would say
Leslie got her skates - Sophia loves them!


Mom and Kathy
Dad and Justin
I love this man!
The Maynard girls!
Family photo


The boys playing poker
My cousin Ben
My sweet boys


Granny Doris and Sophia

Art supplies from Meemaw
Mom finally got her computer
An I-pad for kids!
Jhett is walking!!
The 2 Nannies as Sophia would say
Leslie got her skates - Sophia loves them!

Mom and Kathy
Dad and Justin
I love this man!
The Maynard girls!
Family photo

The boys playing poker
My cousin Ben
My sweet boys

Granny Doris and Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment