We had a great time in NYC this past week. A BIG thank you to Hannah for watching the babies so we could go and relax. Justin had class about 4 days of the 8 we were there so I ventured out some by myself but we did most of our site-seeing the days Justin had off.
Charleston Airport
Our first night - off course Thai food!
Empire State Building





Trump Tower
The UN
Dinner and Broadway 
Time Square at night!
Wendy Williams show :)
These are the ladies that I met at the Wendy Williams show - they got me in early and let me sit with them in the front row!
Wendy Williams
Our first subway



The 9/11 site
The only tree still standing after the 9/11 attacks at the World Trade Center
Little Italy
I went on a tour while Justin was in class one day that took us to sites that movies and TV shows were filmed and took us by some celebrities homes. Here are a few pictures of the tour!
This is the house that Will Smith lived in and filmed I Am Legend
This is where Heath Ledger lived and died
This is the Ghostbuster's firehouse
Ashley Olsen lives in this building
The Cosby house
The Friends apartment
Dinner at Hard Rock!
Central Park

Justin acting goofy!
Natural History Museum
Our last night - of course Thai again!
No comments:
Post a Comment