Love Language!
So, lately Sophia has been a little hard to disciple. One day it got so bad that I called Justin home from work early and called my friend Courtney crying wondering why my child was misbehaving so much. She gave me some great advise - she ask me how much quality time have I spent with Sophia? I couldn't really answer that - I started crying because I could not answer that simple question. I realized that Sophia's love language is quality time. If I make an effort everyday to do something special with her she has very few behavioral problems. We also came up with this chart system. She earns stickers for being good and they can be taken away for acting ugly. She has responded so well to it. 5 stickers she gets a piece of candy, 10 she gets ice cream, and 15 a toy which means a baby :) Here are some pictures of the first baby she earned!
The chart!

Waiting for her baby!


Dr. Dungan
No comments:
Post a Comment