We spent the last 2 weeks in Somerset relaxing! It was so much fun swimming, visiting with friends and family, fishing, celebrating birthdays, and sleeping late! We are home for a couple of weeks before we head to Florida for more family time with Mee-maw and G-dad!
Swimming, swimming and more swimming!
Jhett is my sleeper! Justin took Sophia fishing this morning and Jhett slept till about 9:30 :) Here he is eating his breakfast and watching cartoons.
Sophia and her new cousin, McKinley
Family Photo - Granny Rhonda watched the babies so Justin could take me out for my 30th birthday!
Eating as a family - a new recipe from E-meals!
Rhonda and Becky
We took Sophia to the movies
Visiting Granny Doris's with Macy Ann
So cute!
The girls love playing hide and go seek but Jhett always finds them :)
Hiding
Playing with Evelyn and Will
The guys playing Wii
The girls playing with I-phones and I-pads :)
She is hooked!
Me and Hannah
She is supposed to be going to bed
I found her showing her babies my phone
Going on the 4 wheeler
Happy Boy!









































No comments:
Post a Comment