Sunday, August 19, 2012

Myrtle Beach 2012

We just got back from Myrtle Beach with Rhonda and Becky. We had a great time together - swimming, shopping, and eating! I think we swam more this week than we have all summer - I felt like I lived in my bathing suit! We also celebrated Justin's 30th birthday! He wanted all you can eat crab legs so Hannah came up to watch Jhett because there is no way Jhett would sit at a restaurant while Justin ate 8 plates of crab legs. I think it was 8 - we lost count! 
Arriving with her precious cargo!


Justin and Sophia buying Fresh Beat Band tickets. Father, daughter date! 



 Snorkeling


 Relaxing
 Hannah braiding Sophia's hair
 Happy Birthday - I love you!
 Cracking her crab legs

 Birthday dinner :)

 We took Sophia to a little carnival - she had a great time!




 Sophia and Aunt Becky - when Becky is around, no one else matters :)
 So cute!
 Sophia and Granny Rhonda
 I have a great mother-in -law!
 My boys :)
 He loves shoes - just like his daddy!
 Cutting his ice-cream cake!
 Best Friends - we brought a ton of toys! Good thing we bought a minivan :)


 Throwing a tantrum!
 Flying a kite - it was the perfect day for that!
 My sweet girl
 Tossing a ball with daddy

 Pooped!
Family Photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment