Hannah has been living with us over a year now. We have had a few rough moments but over all we are so happy she is still with us. The kids love her so much - I love seeing Jhett hanging on the gate going up to her room screaming "Annah". I don't know if she loves that but it is so cute:) Hannah helps me about 10-15 hours a week at the house with the babies and she helps Justin about 15 hours a week at the office. She is leaving us for a couple of weeks to go China next month and believe me she will be missed. God has placed Europe on her heart so she is hoping to move over there sometime next year. I am super excited for her but life will change without an extra pair of hands around but maybe she will let us come and visit her!

No comments:
Post a Comment