What a great Christmas! It was so special to be in KY with family during this holiday season. We got to stay a little over 2 weeks so we had a lot of family time and I think we had 4 separate Christmas's. We had a little snow which is beautiful. Our cabin stayed so warm and cozy. Justin and I loved waking up to the babies talking and giggling in their room. It was exactly what I dreamed of when we got that place. It was defiantly a perfect Christmas!
Miss Lori and her kids made Sophia and Jhett a gingerbread house.
Sophia and Macy Ann
Christmas at Granny's
Sophia and Avery
Me and Christy
Becky and Mary
No more baby beds! Jhett is officially in a big boy bed :(
Sophia and The Nannies
The babies doing my hair :)
Teaching the babies Rummy Cube - a Maynard tradition
The whole family and baby Piper May!
New Christmas tradition - they get a new book and new PJ's on Christmas Eve when we get back from my parents.
Big surprise - i pad! Even though Sophia told me I was getting a computer :)
Working on Sophia's dollhouse
Look at what Santa brought!
Poppy reading to Jhett on Christmas morning!
I got in a wreck a couple of weeks ago and Jhett had given me this angel that day from school. The wreck could have been a lot worse so I say it is my guardian angel. Justin framed it for me!
Handsome boy!
Beautiful girl!
Playing with their cars
DD reading to Jhett
Cooking with Granny!







































No comments:
Post a Comment